Edge Computing Market report provides the statistical analysis of “Edge Computing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook and Forecasts” present in the industry space. The report helps the user to strengthen decisive power to plan their strategic moves to launch or expand their businesses by offering them a clear picture of this market.
Download PDF of this Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1188
One of the major factors that is responsible for the global edge computing market growth is the proliferation of Internet of Things (IoT) technology. In 2016, over 68% of the global population were mobile phone users, of which around 2.5 billion were smartphone users.
Edge Computing Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Edge Computing manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market.
Leading Players in Edge Computing Market include: Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Intel Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Nokia Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and Aricent Inc.
Key Stakeholders Covered within this Edge Computing Report:
• Edge Computing Manufacturers
• Edge Computing Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Edge Computing Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Edge Computing Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
The global edge computing market has been segmented on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East, and Africa. The market for edge computing in North America is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to developing IT infrastructure, which is compatible with 4G LTE and 5G networks. This in turn, propels the adoption of broadband connectivity and increases the number of smartphones subscribers in this region.
In 2016, over 88% of the U.S. population had access to the Internet, which accounts for around 280 million of the U.S. population. Furthermore, in November 2016, around 78% of the U.S. population were recorded using smartphones. This indicates increasing demand for IoT technology, which in turn, is expected to boost growth of the regional edge computing market.
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the Edge Computing market growth throughout the above forecast period in terms of revenue estimates (in US$ Mn), across different geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and Market demand and supply scenarios.
In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Edge Computing Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of global market covering all important parameters.
• Edge Computing driver
• Edge Computing challenge
• Edge Computing trend
Ask for Discount before Buying @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/1188
Why this is useful Report to you? It helps:
• To analyze and study the global Edge Computing market capacity, production, value, consumption, status Focuses on the key Edge Computing manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the Edge Computing market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining Market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the Market is predicted to grow.
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights and by making in-depth analysis of Market segment
Explore More Related Reports @