Cloud IDS (Intrusion Detection System) and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) are methodology used to escalate the security level of networks, by scanning and reviewing packets for suspicious data and monitoring traffic.
Growing probability of cyber-attacks, including ransomware, advanced persistent threats (APTs), distributed denial of service (DDoS), malicious insider, and zero day threats, is a major factor expected to drive growth of the global cloud IDS IPS market. Some of the worst incidents of ransomware attacks, which have resulted in high losses of revenue as of 2017, are the NotePetya, WannaCry, Locky, CrySis, and Nemucod. According to TechRepublic Cybersecurity Insider press release in October 2017, the outbreak of NotPetya cost the pharmaceutical company—Merck— over US$ 300 million in Q3 alone. This indicates the growing risk of cyber-attacks, which in turn, is expected to drive demand for cloud IDS IPS solutions for security purposes.
Cloud IDS IPS Market report provides the statistical analysis of “Cloud IDS IPS Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook and Forecasts” present in the industry space. The report helps the user to strengthen decisive power to plan their strategic moves to launch or expand their businesses by offering them a clear picture of this market.
Download PDF of this Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1140
Cloud IDS IPS Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cloud IDS IPS manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market.
Leading Players in Cloud IDS IPS Market include: CA Technologies, Solarwinds, Dynatrace, Idera, Sevone, Cloudyn, Zenoss, Datadog, Kaseya, Logicmonitor, and Opsview.
Key Stakeholders Covered within this Cloud IDS IPS Report:
• Cloud IDS IPS Manufacturers
• Cloud IDS IPS Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Cloud IDS IPS Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Cloud IDS IPS Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
North America market accounted for the largest market share due to advanced internet infrastructure and high inclination of consumers towards high performance technologies such as cloud computing and cloud monitoring, has increased the vulnerability to security threats, especially in the US. The malwares and other related software are usually distributed through attachments or links through unauthorized emails, which cannot be detected by the conventional security firewalls and antivirus applications. For instance, according to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), in 2016, losses from cybercrimes accounted for over US$ 1.33 billion globally, from which, California recorded the highest loss of over US$ 255 million. Additionally, in 2016, around 28% of web application attacks were recorded in the U.S., followed by the Netherlands and Germany. Due to increasing number of cyber-attacks, the demand for threat intelligence and web filtering solutions are expected augment in the near future. This in turn, is expected to propel growth of the global cloud IDS IPS market.
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the Cloud IDS IPS market growth throughout the above forecast period in terms of revenue estimates (in US$ Mn), across different geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and Market demand and supply scenarios.
In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Cloud IDS IPS Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of global market covering all important parameters.
• Cloud IDS IPS driver
• Cloud IDS IPS challenge
• Cloud IDS IPS trend
Ask for Discount before Buying @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/1140
Why this is useful Report to you? It helps:
• To analyze and study the global Cloud IDS IPS market capacity, production, value, consumption, status Focuses on the key Cloud IDS IPS manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the Cloud IDS IPS market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining Market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the Market is predicted to grow.
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights and by making in-depth analysis of Market segment
Explore More Related Reports @