Cloud backup also known as online backup or remote backup is an alternative to conventional backup. Cloud backup aids in creating, editing, managing, and restoring data backup. Increasing volume of data is the major factor leading to high demand for cloud backup.By 2025, the data sphere will reach up to 163 zettabytes. Increasing adoption of software-as-a-service and various advantages of cloud backup such as easy installation, cost effectiveness, performance, scalability, and flexibility have also accelerated growth of the market.
Cloud Backup Market report provides the statistical analysis of “Cloud Backup Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook and Forecasts” present in the industry space. The report helps the user to strengthen decisive power to plan their strategic moves to launch or expand their businesses by offering them a clear picture of this market.
Download PDF of this Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1055
Cloud Backup Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cloud Backup manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market.
Leading Players in Cloud Backup Market include: Amazon Web Services, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Code42 Software, Inc., Datto, Inc., Dropbox, Inc., Druva Software, EMC Corporation, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Veeam Software, and VMware Inc.
Key Stakeholders Covered within this Cloud Backup Report:
• Cloud Backup Manufacturers
• Cloud Backup Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Cloud Backup Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Cloud Backup Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
North America held the dominant position in the global cloud backup market in 2016. The U.S. and Canada are the major economies in North America. Shifting of workload to cloud environment is one of the major factors leading to increasing demand for the cloud backup. In 2015, North America accounted for around 42% of the cloud data center workload, globally. High presence of cloud backup market leaders in North America also fuels the growth of online backup market size in this region. Asia Pacific is projected to increase with the highest CAGR over the forecast period. India, China, and Japan are some of the key economies in this region.
The global cloud backup market is projected to value at US$ 1287 million in 2017 and is projected to reach US$ 6367 million by 2025. The market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 22.1 % over the forecast period (2017 – 2025).
The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the Cloud Backup market growth throughout the above forecast period in terms of revenue estimates (in US$ Mn), across different geographical region based on the growth rate, macroeconomic parameters, consumer buying patterns, and Market demand and supply scenarios.
In the end, the report makes some important proposals for a new project of Cloud Backup Industry before evaluating its feasibility. Overall, the report provides an in-depth insight of global market covering all important parameters.
• Cloud Backup driver
• Cloud Backup challenge
• Cloud Backup trend
Ask for Discount before Buying @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-discount/1055
Why this is useful Report to you? It helps:
• To analyze and study the global Cloud Backup market capacity, production, value, consumption, status Focuses on the key Cloud Backup manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the Cloud Backup market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining Market growth.
• It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the Market is predicted to grow.
• It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
• It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights and by making in-depth analysis of Market segment
Explore More Related Reports @